Discover how to build resilience skills to empower your life and career
In a fast-paced world facing complex global challenges, resilience skills are no longer desirable – they’re crucial.
Having a high level of professional and emotional resilience enables you to thrive in the face of stressful situations at work, and in life in general.
On this course, you’ll learn what resilience is. You’ll explore the capabilities, skills, and self-care practices that contribute to building resilience. You will develop resilience skills for yourself, so you’re ready to meet both professional and personal challenges.
- Developing self-awareness
- Dealing with stress
- Asking for feedback
- Identifying your strengths
- Applying your strengths
- Understanding flow
- Understanding the importance of self-control
- Strategies for self-control
- Learning how to be kind to yourself
- Understanding how optimists think
- Identifying negative thinking habits
- Understanding confirmation bias
- Learning how to view failure
- Developing a growth mindset
- Planning to make your dreams a reality
- Developing empathy and gratitude
- Understanding who boosts your energy
- Understanding positive communication
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Understand and regulate your emotions
Recognise and build on your strengths
Manage stress and learn from setbacks
Develop new healthy habits
Deal with situations from different perspectives
Develop a positive, optimistic attitude
Build strong, trusting relationships
The minimum level of English required to participate in our courses is Upper Intermediate or B2 on the CEFR.
This course is designed for anyone looking to enhance their career or skillset by learning how to build resilience.
This online resilience training course would be useful for people working in or aiming to work in high-pressure environments.