Your application will be considered once we receive your photo ID, a picture of a passport or driver’s license will suffice, if you don’t have either we can accept a birth certificate with a current up to date passport size photo. Email your ID documents to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are resitting, we require your previous statement of results.
Once we are in receipt of your application and ID we will carefully check through your application, if we have any questions, the Exams Officer will email to confirm, an
invoice for the exam fees will be emailed, once the invoice is paid, only then you will be entered for the exams listed on the application.
Once the Exam board’s entries open, we will enter you for the exam and send the following
- Entry confirmation report
- Exams Newsletter
If the candidate is 18 and above, we would only discuss the application with the candidate, unless written approval has been provided.
By submitting this form you have agreed to:
1. The Terms and Conditions set in the Exams Guide.
2. The Data Consent for sharing your information to the relevant Exam boards and Exam staff at Swansea College and our Special Assessor and SENCo. The information would be details in your application and all relevant information you have and will send supporting your application.
3. If you wish to withdraw your application, you need to request this in writing in an email.
Emailing the College;
1. Make sure the candidate name is in the subject in every email
2. Parent/Guardians emails should always contain their full name in the email, no initials.
3. Do not email us to let us know you have submitted an application or made payment unless you are asked to.