Our Personal Statement Writing course will help you understand the different qualities admissions tutors want to see on personal statements, and how you should communicate them.
Our course will inspire you to write a personal statements for all undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses. We also specialise in Oxbridge, Dentistry, teaching and Medical personal statements, delivering exceptional applications that help you stand out from the crowd.
Whatever your choice, your statement will be original, engaging and impactful, helping you to get your first choice place. This is backed by our team of personal statement writing professionals boasting years of experience in all course and application types; it’s what makes us one of the UK’s leading UCAS personal statement course.
Make sure to consider some of the additional courses such as a CV and cover letter to enhance your application.
- How admissions departments assess personal statements
- Extra-curricular experiences
- Super-curricular strateg
- The ‘personal statement mindset’
- Structuring your personal statement with examples
- Writing your opening paragraph
- Sharing the first draft of the opening paragraph
- Understanding the writing process
- Tone and style
- Structuring your evidence
- Editing and submitting the first draft
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Write a personal statement that describes your skills and qualities
Evaluate the relevance of extra-curricular activities to your personal statement
Plan super-curricular activities for your personal statement
Adopt a positive mindset for writing your personal statement
Express your reasons for choosing your course
- Manage the process of writing and editing your final draft
The minimum level of English required to participate in our courses is Upper Intermediate or B2 on the CEFR.