Our Applying for University course will help you navigate the different choices on offer, to help you make the right decisions for your university application.
We will explore your strengths and interests to help you narrow down the university and subject right for you. Throughout the course you will be aided by expert advice.
- Identifying key milestones
- Strategies for managing your time
- Identifying your personal values
- Considering different subject options
- Non-school subjects
- Researching different courses
- Reflecting on your decision-making proces
- English-speaking universities around the world
- Dispelling common myths
- Different types of UK universities
- Considering different factor
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Plan for all the stages of your university application, whatever your timeframe
Juggle between the challenges of the application process without compromising on study time
Stay focused on the most important factors to approach your application in the most efficient way
Make decisions for your university and course choices based on your values
Have confidence that you have considered a wide range of options before making your choices
- Understand your decision-making process and express your reasons for your choice
The minimum level of English required to participate in our courses is Upper Intermediate or B2 on the CEFR.