Through studying this online course, you will gain transferable skills of analysis, evaluation and critical thinking. You will also gain knowledge and understanding of how science works which will prepare you for further study. If you are fascinated by the idea of understanding the human brain – if you want to grasp the complexities of human behaviour AQA A-Level Psychology online course is for you.
- Online live classes – these are live interactive classes.
- These classes are recorded and can be watched back, access available for 7 days
- Access to full course online
- e-books provided
- Workbooks* will be posted
- Interactive quizzes*
- Google Classroom Access
- Homework/assignments set and mark & feedback provided
- Mock assessments in Autumn and Spring
- Register your exams with us
- UCAS Application support
The Classroom Environment
Our online/in-person classes are small making learning more accessible for learners and gives the classroom environment a calm atmosphere to learn. Having a limited number of students in the classroom gives the students more one-on-one time with their teacher, for teachers to review students’ work, to provide feedback on what went well, and how to improve students’ work for the future.
About our teachers
Our teachers are enthusiastic about learning. Teachers will support students towards their individual pathways in education.. Our teachers are here to help!
Course structure – PLUS option
- 3 hours of online live classes per week over 20 weeks
- Students are expected to study a further 3 hours per week, independently
- Total course – 160 hours online
Course fees for PLUS Option
- Enrolment fee: £80
- Course fee: £1200
Installments available over 8 months (Sept- April) – pay £135 per month (after deducting the application fee)
How to Apply?
- Complete the application form
- Send a scanned, coloured copy of your Passport or Driving License email@example.com
- Pay the application fee of £200 (the application fee is made up of £80 enrolment fee and £120 towards the course fee, this fee is non-refundable)