You’ve passes the application process, and now you’ve landed an interview. How can you make sure that you stand out from the other applicants?
Our Job Interview Skills Course will improve your ability to make a good impression in the vital first moments of the interview. You’ll learn how to manage your nerves and deal with tricky questions to ensure you give strong answers to any kind of question.
Our Job Interview Skills course will teach you everything you need to know, from how to prepare before an interview, to how to follow up afterwards.
- Purpose of an interview
- Positive attitude
- Showing the interviewer what they want to know
- Tips and techniques for researching
- Understanding your traits, values and interests
- Researching to feel confident and prepared
- Different types of questions
- Preparing beforehand
- Managing your nerves
- Using confident body language
- A good final impression
- Asking questions, finding out about next steps and following up
- Using the experience to further develop your skills
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Research and prepare for the interview effectively
Structure effective answers to questions
Talk about your strengths and weaknesses
Manage interview nerves
Be resilient and continue to improve your techniques
The minimum level of English required to participate in our courses is Upper Intermediate or B2 on the CEFR.