Our GCSE Physics online course, you’ll take a close look at different forms of energy, and the ways in which they’re stored and transferred. You’ll gain an understanding of how the particles that form the world around us are structured, and how they interact with one another.
Our GCSE Physics online course is enhanced with lessons with a bank of resources, interactive tests and activities. The course focuses on strands of learning within the curriculum to improve progression throughout, offering a seamless progression.
We provide learning resources that focus on assessment objectives and are organised by topic, allowing you to use them alongside our scheme of work.
The online course measures progression and assesses understanding with;
- Enables students to build, apply and review their understanding with our weekly
- Ensure understanding of the key concepts for the main topics with appropriate presentations, worksheets, homework, mark schemes and topic tests
- Provides complete specification coverage with a list of learning objectives
and mind maps.
STUDY OPTIONS AND FEES
- Online learning platform
- One year / two year study options
- Weekly learning assignments
- Weekly learning videos by subject teacher
- Presentation, worksheets, homework along with mark scheme (self marking)
- Topic tests
- Revision – exam preparation
- Mock assessments
Students have the option to sit;
One year course £549
Two year course Year 1: £549
Year 2: £150
The cost of the GCSE Physics course is £549 for a one-year course. However, we also offer the option to study the course over two years. In this case, you would pay the one-year course fee upfront, and then top it up with an additional fee of £150 in the second year.
On receipt of the application fee, we will raise an invoice for the remainder of the course fees. We offer a flexible payment plan that allows you to pay in two instalments, 50% of the course fees is due by 15th August and the remaining 50% by 7th December.
How to Apply?
2. Send a scanned, coloured copy of your Passport or Driving License email@example.com
3. Pay the application fee of £200 (the application fee is made up of £80 enrolment fee and £120 towards the course fee, this fee is non-refundable).
Register for your exams
Registering to sit your exams with us at Swansea College is easy and straightforward. All you need to
do is fill out the online registration form,
which can be found on our website
. Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email confirming your registration. You will then be able to book your exams and pay the relevant fees. We offer a range of exams, from GCSEs to A-Levels with WJEC, Exdexcel Pearson, AQA and Cambridge International.
Choose your Science Practical endorsement option:
- Complete Science Practical endorsements with Swansea College
- Carry forward from previous exam series (evidence required on application)
- Complete Science Practical endorsements with BioGrad
- If you opt out of practical endorsements. Your results certificate will display Not Classified (you must check the entry requirements for the university course you wish to study and see if the practical endorsement is a requirement)
GCSE Physics is a comprehensive course that covers all the topics and materials necessary for GCSE Students can choose to sit the exam board of their choice, such as WJEC, AQA, Pearson or
Cambridge International. All topics are covered; however the order of topics and which topics are
covered in each exam paper may vary depending on the exam board. This means that students must
be aware of the differences between the exam boards and be prepared to adjust their study plans
The course is designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of the subject and to prepare them for the exam. With the right preparation and dedication, students can be confident that they will be able to succeed in their GCSE Physics exam.
Throughout the year, students would be required to complete topic tests and key assessments.
These tests and assessments would be designed to assess the student’s understanding of the
material and their ability to apply it.
Students are also expected to complete mock assessments before the Easter break.
The mock assessments would be designed to simulate the actual tests and assessments, allowing
students to practice and become familiar with the format and content. Additionally, the mock
assessments would provide feedback to the students, allowing them to identify areas of
improvement and focus their study / revision accordingly.
Each exam board has its own subject specification for the exams they offer. Depending on the exam
board you have chosen, you can visit their website and check the subject specification. This will
provide you with detailed information about the topics covered in the exam, the assessment criteria,
and the structure of the exam. It will also provide you with guidance on how to prepare for the exam
and what resources are available to help you. Knowing the subject specification is essential for
success in the exam, so make sure you take the time to read it carefully.