Our Online IGCSE Physics Course is the international version. This is the same qualification you would achieve at school or college
Our IGCSE Physics course, you’ll take a close look at different forms of energy, and the ways in which they’re stored and transferred. You’ll gain an understanding of how the particles that form the world around us are structured, and how they interact with one another.
Our IGCSE Physics online learning course is enhanced with lessons with a bank of resources, interactive tests and activities. The course focuses on strands of learning within the curriculum to improve progression throughout, offering a seamless progression.
We provide learning resources that focus on assessment objectives and are organised by topic, allowing you to use them alongside our scheme of work.
The online course measures progression and assesses understanding with;
- Enables students to build, apply and review their understanding with worksheets and Quick Quizzes.
- Ensure understanding of the key concepts for the main topics with appropriate presentations.
- Provides complete specification coverage with a list of learning objectives.
This online course has been designed specifically to be studied online in your own time, at your own pace.
- Self Study
All of our IGCSE are studied online with support from our specialist subject tutors. You will be given access to our online learning materials and e-books. Your tutor will provide feedback on your learning. They will also be on available on email support.
- Access to full course online
- e-books provided
- Workbooks* will be posted
- Interactive quizzes*
- Google Classroom Access
- Tutor email support
- Register your exams with us
About our teachers
Our teachers are enthusiastic about learning. Teachers will support students towards their individual pathways in education.. Our teachers are here to help!
Course structure – Self-study option
- Total course – 160 hours online
- Students are expected to study 6 hours per week, independently
Course fees – Self-study Option
- Enrolment fee: £80
- Course fee: £495
Instalments available over 8 months (Sept- April) – pay £46.90 per month (after deducting the application fee)
How to Apply?
- Complete the application form
- Send a scanned, coloured copy of your Passport or Driving License firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the application fee of £200 (the application fee is made up of £80 enrolment fee and £120 towards the course fee, this fee is non-refundable)
- Movement and position
- Forces, movement, shape and momentum
- Mains electricity
- Energy and potential difference in circuits
- Electric charge
- Properties of waves
- The electromagnetic spectrum
- Light and sound
- Energy transfer
- Work and power
- Energy resources and electricity generation
- Density and pressure
- Change of state
- Ideal gas molecules
- Electromagnetic induction
- Motion in the universe
- Stellar evolution
Previous knowledge required
There are no previous entry requirements for this course, however students are expected to have a reasonable standard of literacy.
You’ll be required to complete two IGCSE standard written exams.
- Written exam: 2 hours, 61.1% of IGCSE, 110 marks.
- Written exam: 1 hour 15 minutes, 38.9% of IGCSE, 70 marks
You will have 1 year to complete the full IGCSE Physics course from the date you start the course. You will be able to study at your own pace and in your own time
This course enables you to study for a IGCSE in Physics by online learning. Full tutor support is available via email, so help is only a click away!
Upon successful completion of the coursework and exams, you will receive a IGCSE in Physics. The awarding body is Pearson Edecxel
Take Your Exams at Swansea College Exam Centre
Swansea Online Learning College can provide a guaranteed exam space in our affiliated exam centre, taking away the hassle of needing to find your own.
Register for your exams today…