The online IGCSE Mathematics online Course is the international version. This is the same qualification you would achieve at school or college,
Cambridge IGCSE International Mathematics encourages learners to develop their mathematical ability as a key life skill, and as a strong basis for further study of mathematics or to support skills in other subjects.
- develops learners’ competency, confidence, and fluency in their use of techniques with and without the use of a graphic display calculator, cultivating mathematical understanding
- develops learners’ feel for quantity, patterns, and relationships, encouraging learners’ reasoning and analytical skills
- places a strong emphasis on solving problems in mathematics and real-life contexts
- promotes appropriate presentation and interpretation of results, encouraging learners’ understanding of how to communicate and reason mathematically
- develops learners’ skills in mathematical investigations and/or modelling, building conceptual understanding as well as ability to apply techniques and use approaches
- is tiered to allow candidates of all abilities to achieve and progress in their mathematical studies.
Our IGCSE Mathematics online course is ideal for you. With the help and unlimited support of your personal tutor, you’ll learn how to communicate and understand the French language whilst exploring a variety of topics such as holidays and special occasions, daily life, and the environment.
IGCSE Mathematics online learning course is enhanced with lessons with a bank of resources, interactive tests and activities. The course focuses on strands of learning within the curriculum to improve progression throughout, offering a seamless progression.
We provide learning resources that focus on assessment objectives and are organised by topic, allowing you to use them alongside our scheme of work.
The course measures progression and assesses understanding with;
- Enables students to build, apply and review their understanding with worksheets and Quick Quizzes.
- Ensure understanding of the key concepts for the main topics with appropriate presentations.
- Provides complete specification coverage with a list of learning objectives.
This online learning course has been designed specifically to be studied online in your own time, at your own pace.
All of our IGCSE are studied online with support from our specialist subject tutors. You will be given access to our online learning materials and e-books. Your tutor will provide feedback on your learning. They will also be on available on email support.
- Access to full course online
- e-books provided
- Workbooks* will be posted
- Interactive quizzes*
- Google Classroom Access
- Tutor email support
- Register your exams with us
About our teachers
Our teachers are enthusiastic about learning. Teachers will support students towards their individual pathways in education.. Our teachers are here to help!
Course structure – Self-study option
- Total course – 160 hours online
- Students are expected to study 6 hours per week, independently
Course fees – Self-study Option
- Enrolment fee: £80
- Course fee: £495
Instalments available over 8 months (Sept- April) – pay £46.90 per month (after deducting the application fee)
How to Apply?
- Complete the application form
- Send a scanned, coloured copy of your Passport or Driving License email@example.com
- Pay the application fee of £200 (the application fee is made up of £80 enrolment fee and £120 towards the course fee, this fee is non-refundable)
4 Coordinate geometry
6 Vectors and transformations
There are no previous entry requirements for this course, however students are expected to have a reasonable standard of literacy.
You’ll be required to complete three IGCSE standard written exams .
You will have 1 year to complete the full IGCSE Mathematics course from the date you start the course. You will be able to study at your own pace and in your own time
This course enables you to study for an IGCSE in Mathematics by online learning. Full tutor support is available via email, so help is only a click away!
Upon successful completion of the cexams, you will receive a IGCSE in Mathematics. The awarding body is Cambridge International
All candidates take three papers.
Candidates who have studied the Core syllabus content should be entered for Paper 1, Paper 3 and Paper 5. These candidates are eligible for grades C to G.
Candidates who have studied the Extended syllabus content should be entered for Paper 2, Paper 4 and Paper 6.
These candidates are eligible for grades A* to E.
Candidates should have a graphic display calculator for Papers 3, 4, 5 and 6.