International Students Admissions
- Tier 4 Child Visa for students under the age of 16 – 18 when they start their courses at Swansea College.
- Tier 4 General Visa for students 18 plus to study a fast track A level
of Other Languages) lessons in order for them to meet the linguistic and academic requirements of a
GCE A-Level/AS-Level in English Language or English Language & Literature.
- Complete the GCSE Admissions form / A level Admissions form
- Send a scanned, coloured copy of your Passport
- Evidence of English Level (IELTS, PTE)
- A school report for the current and previous year (certified translated copy where applicable)
- We will meticulously review your application and request any necessary supporting documents to ensure that your submission is complete and meets our standards.
- After your documents have undergone a thorough review, a meeting with a member of the admissions team will be arranged. This meeting will give you the chance to showcase your talents, skills, and personality.
- We will require financial affordability evidence.
- We will write to you to inform you, if you are successful, you will progress to the next stage
- You will be invited to a formal interview; details will be sent in the email.
- We will write to you to inform you of the status of your application for admission. There maybe some further steps required before we can offer you are place.
- An offer letter and CAS will be issued.
Have a question? Ask our virtual assistant on live chat below
or call us on 01792 535000 and speak to our experienced Student Adviser.