Unless you are a UK national, you will need to have a valid visa before you can start your studies with us.
The two types of visa that Swansea College currently offer to study in the UK:
- Tier 4 Child Visa for students under the age of 18 when they start their courses at Swansea College..
- Short Term Study Visa for students wanting to study for up to 6 months.
If you need to apply for a Tier 4 visa to study with us, you must:
Have an unconditional offer for a place at Swansea College.
Provide us with all required documents:
- a copy of the passport photo page and any previous UK visas
- an English language qualification
- a recent school report or transcript and/or any certificates from any public school examinations you have taken
- Provide us with information about your UK Educational Guardian
- A letter from your parents consenting to your studying and living independently in the UK if you are under 18 at the time of visa application
- Receive a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) from Swansea College
- Review and sign the Registration Form and pay the required deposit and registration fee.
- Please note that we may also request to see copies of any documents required to submit the visa application. This includes bank statements or letters, birth certificates and information about your parents.
Immigration rules for students can change unexpectedly so it is important that you review the Guidance and application procedures which can be found on the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) website. Our Student Support Officer will also be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding obtaining a visa to study at Swansea College.
To find out more, complete our enquiry form / email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01792 535 000.